APPLICATIONS TAKEN ONLY IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER.
We provide homes that are affordable for families and individuals experiencing low-to-moderate incomes. Our homes are quality-crafted and attractive, and include primarily one to three bedroom single-family homes, as well as stacked duplexes, & townhomes. We operate according to income guidelines; an applicant's total household income needs to be at or below 80% of the area median income in order to qualify. Rents typically range from $550-$750 a month.
Individual or families who have questions regarding rental applications or eligibility, please email at email@example.com.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 (Greenville ONLY)
OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
PLEASE READ & COMPLETE APPLICATION IN IT'S ENTIRETY.
Download rental application HERE. You can also pick up an application in the drop box outside our front office door. Please be advised of the following,
- On average, less than 20 units become vacant annually.
- Waiting list typically consists of 100+ rental applicants.
- If approved, your name will go on the waiting list for ONLY ONE year.
- Applications expire after ONE year and any interested parties will need to reapply the following September in order to remain on the waiting list.
- HOUSING IS NOT GUARANTEED.
- Please continue seeking housing outside of Homes of Hope.
- If you would like additional affordable housing rental resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also go here for the affordable listing provided by the city of Greenville.
Print & fill out application.
Drop off application and $30 non-refundable Money Order fee ($30/per adult over 18 years or older) at Homes of Hope office any time during the month of September. Rental Application Drop box is located on the right side of our front door. Or you can mail application to 3 Dunean Street, Greenville, SC 29611.
DO NOT EMAIL APPLICATION, IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. *We can not process any rental applications without the non-refundable application fee
Interested applicants in all other South Carolina counties (Anderson, Clinton, Laurens & Spartanburg) may apply anytime here. Section 8 vouchers also accepted.